Digital Timestamping - Frequently Asked Questions
We have tried to gather all the resources that you need to learn about authenticating electronic documents.
The information is organized into the categories below.
Choose an FAQ category
- Timestamp - how a digital timestamp is used like an electronic notary
- Copyright protection - digital timestamps for creative people
- Timestamp details - the technology and international standards like IETF RFC3161
- Digital signatures - you can optionally add your personal signature
- Software support questions - help for current users of our software
- Timestamp - Overview of what is a digital timestamp.
- Ask a question - The technology is easy to use, but we are here to help.
- Our related links web page has other web resources on the subject of digital timestamps and digital signatures.
Repository of x.509 Public Key Certificates and documents for our timestamping service