The Best RFC 3161 Timestamps
Why is it secure?
- An audit trail from two independent authorities proving that our equipment does exactly what we say it does
- State-of-the-art software that meets the highest established standards
- Uniquely customized hardware that cannot be tampered with
What are the features?
- We never need to transmit your data outside of your environment.
- We use only certified and audited PKI systems to remove the possibility of human tampering.
- We archive the timestamp to enable Timestamp Renewal and keyless Hash-chain linking.
- Compliant with e-signature practices defined in CFR-11 and eIDAS
- We use only clocks that are traceable to official US and EU time sources.
- We have used geographically-separated, redundant systems to provide 99.99% uptime for 10+ years.
How will I use it?
At What Cost?
$.40 or less. If you're a major corporation and want a contract so your company can timestamp every important piece of data you rely on, that'll run you about $19,000 / year. If you're doing research or some other work that benefits humanity more than yourself, we'll knock 25% off.
How Can e-TimeStamp Work For You?
Our customers include:
What are you waiting for?